- Opening of New Account under NPS.
- Activation of Tier-II Account if subscriber already has Tier-I account under the scheme.
- Regular subscriber's contribution.
- Change in subscriber details.
- Change of investment scheme/fund manager.
- Processing of withdrawal request.
- Processing of request for subscriber shifting.
- Issuance of printed Account statement.
- Any other service as may be prescribed by PFRDA.
- The Subscribers will have complete control on how their contributions and savings in their Permanent Retirement Account (PRA) are managed by selecting a Professional Pension Fund Managers(PFM) from a pool of six PFM's.
Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 Government Pensions, National Pension Plan, National Pension Scheme, NPS India, Pension News, PRAN Card, Public Pensions, Swavalamban 2 comments
Subscribers can avail the following services from POP/POP-SP :